- Accommodations for 8 days and 7 nights on the Wilderness Legacy
- Meet-and-greet service from the Portland Airport on embarkation day, October 1, 2022
- Transfer from Portland Airport to a hospitality room prior to boarding the ship on embarkation day
- Storage of your luggage and carry-on luggage until departure to ship
- Hospitality room at meeting point on embarkation day
- Group transfer from the hospitality room to the ship (late afternoon) on embarkation day
- Group transfer from ship to Portland Airport on October 8, 2022
- All meals as indicated on itinerary
- All beverages, including premium brand drinks, wines, coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- All land, skiff, and kayaking excursions
- Services of the UnCruise expedition leader
- Enthusiastic and knowledgable staff
- Use of kayaks and paddleboards
- SPF-30 sunblock, environmentally safe for people and critters
- All port charges and service taxes
- Gratuities for the ship’s crew
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
- Air transportation
- Internet access—there is NO INTERNET ACCESS available on board the ship, not even to purchase… prepare to UNPLUG for the week!
- Non-discountable amounts (NDA), such as port taxes, gratuities, and park fees; although these are not included in the price of the trip, they were already noted in your invoice
2022 COLUMBIA RIVER ADVENTURE CRUISE
|START DATE||END DATE||FEE|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||10/1/2021||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||10/2/2021||10/1/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
515 SW Clay St, Portland, OR 97201
503-484-1084 | thehotelzags.com
- Dock platform designed for easy launching of kayaks, paddleboards, and skiffs
- On-deck hot-tub, sauna, and fitness equipment
- Large AV screen in the lounge
- DVD and book library
- Wine bar
- Bar stocked with included premium spirits, wines, and microbrews
- Adventure equipment: kayaks, paddleboards, inflatable skiffs, hiking poles, yoga mats, and bow-mounted underwater camera
- Observation deck
- Sun deck
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Hairdryer, towels, eco-friendly shampoo/conditioner, and body wash.
- Reusable water bottles
- Early-riser breakfasts of fresh fruit and baked-on-board pastries
- Full breakfasts with hot and cold options
- Lunches featuring salads, sandwiches, homemade soups, and regionally influenced dishes
- Varied hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
- Dinners with a choice of entrées including fresh, local seafood, meats, and vegetarian dishes
- Made-from-scratch desserts like tiramisu and lavender panna cotta
- Unless there’s a special barbecue or lunch on shore, most dinners are served over several courses. Attention is always paid to your personal preferences.
- Your galley crew pays close attention to how food options meld with the activities and conditions of the day. At mealtimes, there are vegetarian, meat, and fish options to choose from. And if you can’t decide, try a sampling—just ask for half-and-half!
- Vegan and vegetarian
- Celiac-friendly and gluten-free
- Dairy- and lactose-free
- Seafood allergies or intolerance
- Nut allergies or intolerance
- Other food allergies, intolerance, and preferences
- Your bar setting is reminiscent of a neighborhood pub or an intimate wine bar. Local beer served on tap is a favorite.
- Behind the bar, you’ll find premium and small batch, craft spirits. Cocktails are mixed with seasonal, local ingredients, house-made mixers and cordials, even some house-infused spirits (like a cucumber vodka or gin). The UnCruise Bloody Mary mix is popular, too. Specialty coffee and teas are always available. Wines tend to come from Washington and Oregon, but impressive international wines are also available. And with included tastings, most bartenders are tinkerers by nature. Inspiration can come from the unique experiences of the day, the wilderness explored, or stories from hearty explorers—Lewis & Clark, and you. With a specialty cocktail of the day, creativity is always shaking—or stirred. So enjoy! Fine wines, spirits, and microbrews served aboard are included in your fare.
Seawall, Bollard 40-42 (just north under the Hawthorne Bridge), Portland, OR
This trip requires a high level of mobility, including navigating steep stairs on the ship to get to the Bridge deck (small elevator available for other decks), walking on rocky or uneven terrain, hiking up gentle hills, and getting in and out of zodiacs from the ship, docks and beaches. Optional hiking, kayaking and paddleboards are offered. Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be accommodated on this ship. If you do have limited mobility that requires assistance, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
Our Travel Consultants can be reached at USA or Canada: 800.631.6277 or International 415.962.5700, option 1.