Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands Group Adventure.
- Accommodations for 18 nights/19 days on board the Albatros Expeditions’ ms Ocean Victory
- All meals and snacks as indicated on the itinerary (while on board the ship)
- Excursions and Zodiac landings as indicated in the itinerary (additional cost for camping, kayaking, and snowshoeing)
- Services of Olivia escort, expedition leader, naturalist staff, photography instructor, expert guides, and the ship’s doctor
- Complimentary photo workshop from an experienced photographer on board
- Online visual journal access after your voyage with photos, species list, log, and more
- Complimentary tea and coffee 24 hours daily
- Welcome and farewell drinks
- Complimentary expedition jacket
- Loaned pair of sturdy rubber boots for the entire voyage
- Taxes and port fees
- Olivia assistance throughout
2022 ANTARCTICA, SOUTH GEORGIA & FALKLAND ISLANDS GROUP ADVENTURE
|START DATE||END DATE||FEE|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||11/1/2021||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||11/2/2021||11/1/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Beagle Restaurant
- Panorama Specialty Restaurant withLava Rock cooking
- Albatros BBQ Deck
- Albatros Nordic Bar Lounge
- Albatros Observation Lounge
- Shackleton Lecture Lounge
- Knud Rasmussen Library
- Polar Spa & Wellness Area
- Fitness Center
- Infinity pool, jacuzzi, and pool bar
- Individually-controlled thermostat
- Shampoo, conditioner, and soap
- Hair dryer
- 220-volt outlets
- Twin beds convertible to double bed
- TVs to watch programmed movies and documentaries
- Phones to contact other cabins or reception
There is no room service on board.
In addition, the Expedition Team will offer educational talks on the wildlife, history, and areas we are traveling through. As well, there will be movies and documentaries shown in the main lounge.
Camping while in Antarctica for one night is available and must be booked in advance to guarantee your spot. Let your Travel Consultant know, as space as limited.
Kayaking and Snowshoeing will also be available to book once you are on board the ship.
The entire Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands trip does require a certain level of mobility—walking in deep snow, on rocky or uneven terrain, gentle hiking uphill, and getting in and out of Zodiacs from the ship and into the water on shore. If you do have limited mobility that requires assistance, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
We will be traveling in remote areas where medical assistance is difficult to reach and medical evacuations can take up to two days. A medical form will be required of all participants with a mandatory signature. If you have any concerns, please contact us.