Get all your information on The L Word®: Generation Q Caribbean Resort Vacation by Olivia.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights at the all-inclusive, oceanfront Club Med Punta Cana resort
- Olivia’s signature daily programming and nightly entertainment
- Comfortable room accommodations featuring flat-screen televisions, iPod alarm clocks, mini-refrigerators (only in select room categories), bottled water, coffee makers, hairdryers, iron/ironing board, basic wifi and other standard comforts and amenities
- Two all-inclusive assisted service buffet restaurants and one grill restaurant
- Three all-inclusive bars (Cielo, Indigo & Hibiscus) serving local beer, house wine, cocktails and soft drinks (premium liquor additional charge); and a new wine cellar (La Cave at an extra charge)
- Personalized beach and poolside beverage service
- Two swimming pools, plus an Infiniti Pool for use by Deluxe Oceanfront Tiara Suite guests
- Access to the ALL NEW Club Med CREACTIVE featuring over 30 acrobatic and artistic activities inspired by the world of Cirque du Soleil
- Access to a wide array of exciting land and water sports including archery, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, flying trapeze, fitness classes, basketball, beach volleyball, kayaking, soccer, water polo, bocce ball, table tennis and snorkeling
- Full-service Club Med Spa by L’Occitane (extra charge)
- Round-trip airport transfers from the Punta Cana (PUJ) airport
- Olivia team assistance throughout
2021 The L Word: Generation Q Caribbean Resort Vacation by Olivia
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||4/30/2021||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||5/1/2021||4/30/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
This trip requires a good level of mobility, as some the resort is spread out with rooms sometimes being a distance from, activities, the main lobby, restaurants, and the beach. Excursions with varying activity levels are offered. If you do have limited mobility, it’s recommended that you travel with someone who can assist you.