Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming Frankfurt to Prague Christmas Market Riverboat.
2021 WINTER WONDERLAND & CHRISTMAS MARKET RIVERBOAT
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||11/29/2020||$50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||11/30/2020||11/29/2021||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
Celebrations – Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons and more
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- 1-night hotel in guest room (Standard Room) at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel (breakfast), November 29
- Transfer from host hotel in Frankfurt to the ship on November 30
- Accommodations on Avalon’s Artistry II riverboat for 5 nights, November 30–December 4
- Accommodations for 2 nights in Deluxe room at the Prague Marriott Hotel, December 5-7
- Included sightseeing tours in Main River Village, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremburg and Prague
- Visits to several different Christmas markets
- All meals as indicated in itinerary below while on board the ship
- Breakfast at included Frankfurt & Prague hotels
- Wine, beer, or soft drinks with included onboard lunches and dinners
- Coffee, tea, juices during all meals on board the ship
- Premium coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, hot chocolate, and teas on board the ship
- Cookies and fresh fruit available throughout the day on board the ship
- Complimentary wifi on board the ship
- Complimentary Nordic walking sticks for use on shore
- Transfer from ship in Nuremberg to Prague on December 5
- Tips to all local guide’s and bus drivers on all included tours and optional tours
- Gratuities to ships staff and Avalon Cruise Director
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
This trip requires some mobility without the use of a wheelchair or scooter, as most of the tours are walking tours for up to 3 hours, which may include walking on cobblestone streets and stairs. A ‘Gentle Walkers’ group is offered on most included walking tours, which accommodates those needing a little extra time and sometimes offers a shortened version of a tour, designed to encounter as few stairs as possible.
If you are bringing a portable wheelchair or collapsible travel scooter, you must be able to collapse it and store it in your cabin. It cannot be used to get around the ship, only while off the ship on tours that are wheelchair/scooter accessible. On tours, the usefulness of a portable wheelchair or scooter may be limited because we will be navigating cobblestone streets with hard curbs (no curb cutouts) and stairs.
If you have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.