Layer after layer, Japan’s story unfolds. Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain. Take in the scenery as you cruise around the abandoned island of Hashima, near Nagasaki. Explore Shingu's UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range. Respectfully remember "Never Again" at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Savor the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes and see the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city's main historic landmark. Know now that you’ll have the privilege to experience those unforgettable moments, as Japan’s beauty is one of the greatest stories ever told.
- Osaka, Japan
- Takamatsu, Japan
- Hiroshima, Japan
- Karatsu, Japan
- Busan, South Korea
- Nagasaki, Japan*
- Kagoshima, Japan
- Shingu, Japan
- Shimizu, Japan
- Yokohama (Tokyo), Japan*
*Itinerary subject to change.
For more information about your ship, Windstar's ms Star Legend, click here.
- Accommodations for 10 days/9 nights on the elegant Windstar ms Star Legend
- All meals on board the ship’s restaurants featuring gourmet fare, including room service
- Complimentary soft beverages including bottled water, sparkling water, sodas, fresh juices, milk, fruit smoothies, tea, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas, and espresso
- Airport transfer from the Osaka (Itami) International Airport (ITM) or the Kansai International Airport (KIX) to the ship on embarkation day (April 26), is included. For the included transfer from either airport to the ship, your flight must arrive by 1 pm.
- Airport transfer from the ship to Haneda International Airport (HND) OR from the Narita International Airport (NRT) on disembarkation day (May 6) is included. For the included transfer to the Haneda International Airport (HND), your flight must depart no earlier than 12 pm. For the included transfer from the Narita International Airport (NRT), your flight must depart no earlier than 1 pm.
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!