Denali National Park should be at the top of every adventurer’s bucket list. This astounding destination extends over six million acres of preserved wilderness and is home to majestic Mount McKinley (now officially known as Mt. Denali or ‘the Great One’ in the Denaina Athabascan language), the highest peak in North America. The pristine wilderness of Alaska is, perhaps, the last bastion of thriving populations of North American wildlife. With breathtaking scenery, unique wildlife sightings and an opportunity to immerse yourself in the pure, untamed wilderness of Alaska, we invite you to join the women of Olivia on a journey to Denali National Park!
Download the Olivia Adventure Guide Here.
- Meet and greet upon arrival at the Anchorage International Airport (ANC) with transfer to Hilton Anchorage Hotel (June 26)
- Two nights at Hilton Anchorage Hotel, inclusive of a buffet breakfast (check-in on June 26 with checkout on June 28)
- Hotel check-in is at 3 pm (June 26)
- City Highlights Tour, Alaska Native Heritage Center, Turnagain Arm and Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center with box lunch (June 27)
- Dog Musher, Aliy Zirkle presentation (June 27)
- Deluxe glass-domed rail car ride from Anchorage to Denali National Park inclusive of lunch (June 28)
- Denali Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception followed by Dinner at the Grande Denali Lodge (June 28)
- Two nights at the Grande Denali Lodge, inclusive of buffet breakfast (June 28 & 29)
- Tundra Wildlife Tour inclusive of box lunch (June 29)
- Free time for optional tours in Denali National Park (June 29 & 30)
- Motorcoach from Denali National Park to Anchorage (June 30)
- One night at the Hilton Anchorage, inclusive of buffet breakfast (June 30)
- Transfer from hotel to the Anchorage International Airport (ANC) for flights to Seattle (July 1)
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Round-trip hotel luggage porterage
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
PLEASE NOTE: This trip does require a level of mobility, as the tours do have walking over uneven surfaces such as dirt paths/roads, tundra, etc. If you travel with a portable, collapsible, motorized, or manual scooter or wheelchair, you will need to lift them into the bay of the coach or where necessary to continue with the group. If you do have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!