Experience the rich history and architectural beauty of Germany, Austria, and Hungary aboard the Avalon Envision. Enjoy
the scenic beauty of quaint towns and countryside along the Danube river, right from your stateroom or atop the ship’s sky
deck. In Berlin, tour the city and perhaps take an optional excursion to see the remnants of the Berlin Wall. After taking a
train to Nuremberg, where our ship is docked, we’ll explore this thousand-year-old city. In Regensburg, the only German
city not bombed during WWII, see the many buildings of historic interest and the gates of a Roman fort built in 179 AD.
Our next three stops will be in Austria: Passau, known for winding streets lined with Patrician houses and the magnificent
baroque St. Stephen’s Cathedral; Melk, with its majestic Benedictine abbey, high on a bluff; and famous Vienna, the “City
of Music,” which we will reach after sailing through picturesque Wachau Valley. Our cruise concludes in Budapest, the
capital of Hungary; to help you see even more of this beautiful city, opt for a 1-, 2-, or 3-night Vacation Stretcher!
- Berlin, Germany
- Nuremberg and Roth, Germany
- Regensburg, Germany
- Passau, Austria
- Melk, Wachau Valley, and Vienna, Austria
- Budapest, Hungary
For more information about your ship, Avalon's ms Envision, click here.
- Accommodations for 10 days and 9 nights—2 nights at a 4-star hotel in Berlin and 7 nights on the Avalon
Envision, one of the finest riverboats in Europe
- Daily breakfast at the hotel in Berlin on June 12 and 13 (B/-/-)
- All meals while on board the ship (B/L/D)
- Champagne with breakfast; coffee, tea, and juices with all meals; beer, wine, and soft drinks with lunch and
dinner; and bottled water replenished in cabin daily
- Standard wifi in all cabins and public areas
- Included sightseeing tours in each port
- Olivia entertainment and programming as well as local entertainment
- Gratuities to ship crew and Avalon cruise director
- Gratuities to the tour guides
- Group transfer by train and bus from the hotel in Berlin to the ship in Nuremberg on June 13
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
PLEASE NOTE: This trip requires some mobility without the use of a wheelchair or scooter, as most of the tours are walking tours for up to
3 hours, which may include walking on cobblestone streets and stairs. A “Gentle Walkers” group is offered on most
included walking tours, which accommodates those needing a little extra time and sometimes offers a shortened version
of a tour, designed to encounter as few stairs as possible.
If you are bringing a portable wheelchair or collapsible travel scooter, you must be able to collapse it and store it in your
cabin. It cannot be used to get around the ship, only while off the ship on tours that are wheelchair/scooter accessible. On
tours, the usefulness of a portable wheelchair or scooter may be limited because we will be navigating cobblestone
streets with hard curbs (no curb cutouts) and stairs.
If you have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
We will be offering a 1-night pre-trip Vacation Stretcher in Berlin, Germany and a 1-, 2-, or 3-night post-trip Vacation Stretcher in
Budapest, Hungary. Information on these will be available approximately 11 months before the trip begins.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!