From picture-perfect white-sand beaches and the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef to two fabulous capital cities,
experience Eastern Australia’s highlights from the comfort and luxury of Windstar’s Star Breeze, a 312-person yacht. See
vibrant marine life, native birds, wild dingos, and kangaroos—and even cuddle a koala at the Australia Zoo.
Soak up Whitehaven Beach’s beauty and Middle Percy Island’s rich maritime history and dip into picturesque Lake
McKenzie. Explore Sydney’s famed Opera House, iconic Bondi Beach, and historic neighborhoods like The Rocks, the
birthplace of current-day Sydney. And after disembarking in Melbourne, be sure to sample its many craft libations.
- Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- Port Douglas, Queensland
- Willis Island*
- Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Middle Percy Island, Queensland
- Fraser Island, Queensland
- Mooloolaba, Queensland
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Melbourne, Australia
* This 1-hour stop in Willis Island is for customs and tax purposes only; guests will not disembark the ship.
- Accommodations for 12 days/11 nights on the elegant Windstar Star Breeze
- All meals on board the ship’s restaurants, featuring gourmet fare (includes room service)
- Complimentary soft beverages, including bottled water, sparkling water, sodas, fresh juices, milk, fruit smoothies, tea,
coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas, and espresso
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming and Olivia staff assistance throughout
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
Optional excursions, transfers, boutique purchases, ship services such as spa services and internet access, alcohol such
as wine, beer, and cocktails, and other incidentals.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per person is required at time of booking. A special cancellation policy applies to this trip; the periods cited cited in the table shown on the Traveler Info tab
describing the policy are relative to the trip start date of November 29, 2020.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!