Cruise the Rhine River with the women of Olivia, starting in the extremely LGBTQ-friendly city of Amsterdam and ending in delightful Remich, Luxembourg. Stroll along the canals learning about Amsterdam’s history, and experience vineyards and castles along the Rhine and Moselle Rivers. Included tours in most ports ensure you see the best of the best as you immerse yourself in the rich local cultures.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands (All aboard 5 pm / Overnight)
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Cologne, Germany
- Koblenz–Rhine Gorge–Rüdesheim, Germany
- Cochem, Germany
- Bernkastel, Germany
- Remich, Luxembourg
- Remich, Luxembourg
For more information about your ship, Avalon's ms Imagery II, click here.
*Itinerary subject to change
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on one of the finest river boat cruises sailing from Amsterdam
- All meals while on board
- Champagne at breakfast daily
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea, juices during all meals
- Olivia signature entertainment and programming
- Local entertainment
- Bottled water replenished in cabin daily
- Included sightseeing tours in each port
- Gratuities to ship crew and Avalon Cruise Director
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
PLEASE NOTE: These trips do require a level of mobility, as most of the tours are walking tours for up to 3 hours, which may include walking on cobblestone streets and stairs. A “Gentle Walkers” Group is included on most included walking tours, which accommodates those needing a little extra time and sometimes a shortened version of a tour, keeping in mind as few stairs as possible. If you are bringing a portable wheel chair or collapsible travel scooter, they must be able to collapse and be stored in your cabin. They cannot be used to get around the ship, only to use while off the ship. They may be used on tours that are accessible, but that can be difficult because of the cobblestone streets, stairwells and need to lift them up on curbs. If you do have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you to lift the scooters down the gangways, up and down curbs, and up and down stairs.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!