Olivia is thrilled to once again partner with Lindblad Expeditions/National Geographic for our 10-day/9-night trip to the Galápagos. Join us as we explore the enchanted Galápagos Islands, a region teeming with unusual and remarkable wildlife. Swim and snorkel with playful sea lions, walk among seemingly ancient giant tortoises and watch as blue-footed boobies perform courtship dances. Special permits allow us to head out in kayaks to explore further and a team of seasoned naturalists utilizes underwater video, a Splash-Cam and video microscopes to provide the richest possible understanding of the abundant wildlife. Experience a place where animals live without fear of humans. Enjoy close encounters with giant tortoises and other fascinating creatures. Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and learn about vital conservation efforts.
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- San Cristobal
- Santa Cruz
- All meals on board the ship, and breakfast at hotel (B/L/D)
- Transfer to hotel and ship upon arrival and to hotel and airport upon departure
- Services of Olivia Cruise Director, Lindblad Expeditions Leader, Naturalist Staff, National Geographic-Trained Photography Instructor, and the ship’s doctor
- Use of kayaks, snorkeling gear, and wetsuits
- Voyage DVD (one per household)
- Gratuities to ship’s crew and naturalists
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee, port charges and service taxes (subject to increase)
- Internal Ecuador flights (Guayaquil — San Cristobal — Baltra — Guayaquil)
- Olivia assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!