We’re heading to Alaska for the trip of a lifetime! We’re thrilled to partner with Un-Cruise Adventures for our 8-day/7-night trip in Alaska with 60 women of Olivia. In true expedition style, you’ll wake to the cry of a soaring eagle, watch ice thunder from the face of a glacier, and see dramatically cascading waterfalls. You’ll enjoy skiff rides and kayaking in Glacier Bay, whale watching (perhaps experiencing “bubble-feeding”), and learning about Alaska’s rich Native American heritage. We’ll even spend two full days in Glacier Bay National Park, accompanied by a park ranger. Imagine kayaking along Alaskan glacier icebergs and amongst friendly sea lions. Our small ship will stop at inlets the big ships can’t reach, giving you access to amazing natural wonders. The naturalists on board will also share their knowledge of the area we’re exploring and the wildlife we see.
- Juneau, Alaska
- Glacier Bay National Park
- Icy Strait
- Chichagof Island/Baranof Island
- Frederick Sound/Stephens Passage
- Fords Terror/Endicott Arm
To learn more about your ship, UnCruise Adventures’ Wilderness Adventurer, please click here.
- All meals and alcoholic beverages on board the ship
- Transfer to host hotel and ship upon arrival and to airport upon departure on Aug. 25 and Sept. 1 only • Services of Olivia cruise director, Un-Cruise expeditions leader, naturalist staff, and the ship’s doctor
- Use of adventure gear including kayaks, paddle boards, skiffs, hiking poles, wet suits and snorkel equipment, and yoga mats
- Gratuities to ship’s crew and naturalists
- Glacier Bay National Park entrance fee, port charges and service taxes (subject to increase)
- Olivia assistance throughout
For more information about things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
These trips do require a level of mobility, as the ship has no elevators and steep stairwells. Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be accommodated on this ship. If you do have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!