We’re heading to Alaska for the trip of a lifetime! Olivia is thrilled to partner with Un-Cruise once again for our 8-day/7-night trip in Alaska. In true expedition style, you’ll wake to the cry of soaring eagles, watch ice thunder from the face of a glacier, and see dramatically cascading waterfalls. You’ll enjoy skiff rides and kayaking in Glacier Bay, whale watching (and maybe experience the whales ‘Bubble-Feeding’) and learning about Alaska’s rich Native American heritage. We’ll even spend two full days in Glacier Bay National Park, accompanied by a Park Ranger. Imagine kayaking along Alaskan glacier icebergs and amongst friendly sea lions. Our small ship
will stop at inlets the big ships can’t reach, giving you access to amazing natural wonders. The Naturalists on board will share their knowledge of the area we’re exploring and the wildlife we see.
- Juneau, Alaska
- Icy Strait
- Glacier Bay National Park
- Chichagof Island / Baranof Island
- Frederick Sound / Stephens Passage
- Tracy Arm / Endicott Arm
- Disembark / Juneau, Alaska / Home
To learn more about your ship, Un-Cruise's ms Wilderness Adventurer, click here.
- Two days in Glacier Bay National Park
- Kayak, paddleboard, hike, and skiff in Glacier Bay
- A National Park Ranger joins you for your day in Glacier Bay
- Whale watching in Icy Strait, Frederick Sound, and Stephens Passage
- Explore scenic coves and fjords of Chichagof and Baranof Islands
- View stunning glaciers and listen for the “white” thunder—Dawes, Grand Pacific, Margerie, Lamplugh
- Experience Fords Terror Wilderness Area
- Captain’s Choice exploration of remote “not in the guidebook” places
- All meals and alcoholic beverages on board the ship
- Transfer from airport to hospitality room at convention center in downtown Juneau and ship upon arrival August 15, and to airport or hospitality room on August 22 only.
- Services of Olivia cruise director, Un-Cruise expeditions leader, naturalist staff, and the ship’s EMT
- Use of adventure gear including kayaks, paddle boards, skiffs, hiking poles, wet suits and snorkel equipment, and yoga mats
- Gratuities to ship’s crew and naturalists
- Glacier Bay National Park entrance fee, port charges and service taxes (subject to increase)
- Olivia assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!