Often referred to as Mexico’s Galápagos, Baja has one of the richest populations of sea life in the world. In true expedition style, experience the luxury of a flexible itinerary on a very beautiful ship, complete with a hot tub, sauna and a masseuse! Not only is this the best time to view a variety of sea life in the Sea of Cortez, it is the BEST time to view gray whales and their babies; the whales have so much human curiosity and can come right up to the boats to be touched. With onboard naturalists to help us further learn about the wildlife, we will whale-watch, hike, swim, kayak, paddle board, snorkel with sea lions, and bird-watch. On past Olivia trips, we have seen over 50 whales—including blue, the largest mammal in the world; humpback; pilot; sperm; and others—and several schools of dolphins numbering from 500–2,000 in each pod!
- San Jose del Cabo
- Isla San Francisco
- Bahia Agua Verde
- Marine Life Search at Bahia Magdalena
- Los Islotes/Isla Partida
- Isla Espiritu Santo
For more information about your ship, Un-Cruise Adventures' ms Safari Endeavour, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on Un-Cruise Adventures’ ms Safari Endeavour
- All onboard meals
- Coffee, tea, and juices and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium spirits, wine, and beer
- Airport transfers from Los Cabos International Airport to ship and from the ship to the Los Cabos International Airport on arrival and departure day
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- All from-the-ship activities and equipment
- Complimentary massage
- Port taxes and fees
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!