Churchill, Manitoba is known as the polar bear capital of the world! We are teaming with a top tour operator to bring you right into the heart of polar bear country – The Churchill Wild Management Area, a conservation space that is home to the largest concentration of polar bears in the region. Spend the first night in Winnipeg, and the next morning hop a flight to Churchill where you’ll have the opportunity to visit the Inuit Museum as well as sample pastries from one of the most famous bakeries in town. The next morning, enjoy a dog sled ride and transfer to the Tundra Buggy Lodge, where you’ll live on the Canadian tundra for three nights. Our guides will take us to the best places to get up close and personal with the bears, along with other amazing wildlife, in world-famous Tundra Buggies, equipped with an outside observation deck so you can take all the photos you want!
- Winnipeg, Canada
- Churchill, Canada
- Churchill Wildlife Management Area
For more information about the Tundra Buggy Lodge, please click here.
- 2-nights hotel accommodations at Four Points Sheraton, Winnipeg on October 17 and October 22, 2015
- 1-night accommodation in Churchill on October 18, 2015
- 3-nights accommodation at Tundra Buggy Lodge on October 19-21, 2015
- All meals, including a welcome dinner on October 17, ending with breakfast on October 23 (as indicated B/L/D)
- Tour of Churchill, Inuit (Eskimo) Museum, Parks Canada Interpretive Center and surrounding area
- Dog sled excursion
- Three full-day guided Tundra Buggy adventures (half-day October 19, full days October 20 and 21, and half-day October 22)
- Interpretive polar bear experts to lead tours
- Exclusive presentation by ambassadors from “Polar Bears International”
- All Winnipeg and Churchill transfers
- Wireless internet access
- Olivia staff assistance and dedicated tour leader, October 17-22
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
Click here for room options, pricing and availability.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!