Highlights from our
2016 LGBT Family Resort
vacation in Puerto Vallarta!
Experience your perfect day
in CocoCay, Bahamas!
Olivia & R Family Vacations are teaming up once again to bring you the cruise of a lifetime! Introducing our 2019 LGBT Family & Friends
Caribbean Group Cruise on board one of the World’s Largest Ships—Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas! Join 500 of your closest LGBT family
& friends (everyone can join us—kids are welcome but not required) as we sail round-trip out of Orlando/Port Canaveral, FL with stops in CocoCay (RCCL’s own private island), St. Thomas/St. John, St. Maarten and three thrilling days at sea. Grab your #adventuresquad and try the Waterslides, Flowrider or Zip Line across the ship—these are just a few of the highlights. Take in the full-scale Broadway musical Grease, an ice-skating or high diving water show; dine in a different restaurant each day—there are over a dozen on board; participate in exclusive excursions and enjoy our own entertainment! The choices are endless!
- Orlando/Port Canaveral, FL
- CocoCay, Bahamas
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Philispburg, St. Maarten
To learn more about your ship, Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on board Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas
- All meals, including room service (specialty restaurants have a nominal charge)
- Exclusive entertainment shows, dance parties, and events on board for our group
- Reserved area on the private island, CocoCay
- Reserved section for dinners in the Main Dining Room
- Olivia & R Family Vacations signature entertainment and programming & TEAM assistance
For detailed information on the Royal Caribbean Youth Programs, click here.
To learn more about your trip, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!