Join the women of Olivia as we discover the magical wonder of one of the seven wonders of the world. We know you will love our top-rated accommodations, the luxury train ride, and the many extras, including a tour of Awanacancha, a visit to Pisac market, a private tour of Ollantaytambo, and a Peruvian horse show. This is a Peruvian adventure like no other! You’ll experience the “best of the best” of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. Join the women of Olivia as we explore some of the world’s most beautiful and sacred spots together. Whether you spend the day learning about archeological treasures, taking photographs of the spectacular scenery, hiking with new friends, or relaxing and meditating, this is a trip you will remember forever.
- Aguas Calientes
- Machu Picchu
- Transportation from the Lima International Airport to the Belmond Miraflores Park Hotel
- Two-Nights hotel in Lima at the Belmond Miraflores Park Hotel
- Dinner at Casa de Aliaga
- Airport assistance in Lima for flight to Cusco
- Flight from Lima to Cusco*
- Airport assistance in Cusco with tour, lunch at the Hacienda Sarapampa and transportation to Tambo del Inka Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
- Two-Nights hotel in Urubamba at the Tambo del Inka Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
- Local tours in the Sacred Valley
- Luxury Hiram Bingham train to/from Machu Picchu*
- One day guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Three entry tickets to Machu Picchu
- Entry to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain
- Two-Nights hotel in Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu at the Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
- Two-Nights in Cusco at the JW Marriot el Convento Cusco Hotel
- Local tour in Cucso
- Transportation to Cusco airport
- Flight from Cusco to Lima airport*
- Airport assistance in Lima and Cusco
- One night at Wyndham Costa del Sol Hotel at the Lima airport**
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
* Cost subject to change
**Hotel at the Wyndham Costa del Sol Hotel is for those that will fly back to their hometown on November 10 after 6 pm or November 11 at any time.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be able to walk long distances, up and down stairs, up varied inclines, down varied declines and over very uneven
ground to do this tour. We will be at elevations ranging from sea level in Lima to over 11,000 feet in Cusco.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!