Paradise awaits you on the big island of Hawaii at the luxurious, five-star Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows. Set along the volcanic shores of the Kohala coast, your stay at this resort will ease your mind and free your spirit. You’ll be greeted upon arrival with a Hawaiian floral lei and fresh, tropical beverage. During your seven-day stay, you can relax and rejuvenate at the decadent, award-winning spa featuring two natural lava saunas, a meditation pavilion and a watsu pool. Play a round of golf at one or both stunning gold medal golf courses overlooking the ocean. You can even take part in our first-ever Health and Wellness program! If you are looking to create new healthy practices in your life, participate in daily yoga, meditation and fitness classes, and enjoy lectures and workshops from wellness and nutrition experts in our community who will share their knowledge to help you live your life to its fullest and healthiest. This program is designed so you can partake in as much or as little as you like. But the biggest perk of this trip? All your meals, soft beverages and Olivia signature entertainment are included!
The critically acclaimed Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows has been voted “Top Hotels in the World” by Travel + Leisure. This big island resort features two restaurants showcasing the local, fresh ingredients of Hawaii, as well as an ocean-front bar. Guestroom amenities include spacious private lanais, complimentary internet and WiFi access, LCD flat-screen TV, in-room coffeemaker with Kona coffee and plush bathrobes. The Mauna Lani Spa, voted “Top Spas in North America” by Condé Nast, will soothe your body with luxurious lava saunas, a watsu pool, an outdoor bath, traditional Hawaiian massages and spa treatments. Both golf courses have received Golf Magazine’s Gold Medal Award every year since 1988 and each course is strikingly different yet equally challenging. And remember, all your meals, soft beverages and Olivia entertainment are included.
- Accommodations for 7 days/6 nights at the 5-star Mauna Lani Hotel & Bungalows
- All inclusive meals – including breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the resort’s two restaurants
- Soft beverages (coffee, tea, milk, juice, sodas during meals)
- Round-trip airport transfers from the Kona (KOA) airport and luggage assistance
- Hawaiian floral lei & tropical beverage on arrival
- Gratuities and taxes, which are covered in NDA fees
- Complimentary wireless access
- Shuttle service throughout the resort
- Room amenities include private lanais, refrigerator, in room coffee maker with Kona coffee & tea, flat screen TV, bottled water replenished daily, daily newspaper, plush robes, hair dryers, secure safe, overnight shoe shine, daily maid service
- Sports activities including access to the fitness center, lap pool, snorkeling equipment, boogie boards, sand volleyball and bicycles to explore the resort; for an extra charge you can access the tennis courts, participate in golf clinics, or learn the art of stand-up paddle boarding, canoe paddling, surfing and kayaking.
- Cultural activities including historic tours of petroglyphs and fishponds, fish and turtle feeding tours, coconut frond weaving classes, ukulele and lei making classes, nightly torch lighting ceremonies, Hawaiian and hula performances and more
- Olivia’s signature programming, entertainment and staffing assistance throughout
For more information about things you should know before you go, please click here.
Click here for room options, pricing and availability.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!