With volcanic activity reinventing the island century after century, numerous hot springs healing your mind and body, and the midnight summer sun giving you the gift of light, it’s no wonder why Iceland is near the top of your bucket list. Join us on a vacation stretcher and witness the beauty of Gullfoss, or Golden Waterfalls, step into a glacier or
walk on the continental divide when visiting Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or pay a visit to the famed natural spa, the Blue Lagoon, for a soak in the volcanic, mineral-rich, heated waters. This is yachting at its most inventive.
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Heimaey Island, Iceland / Scenic Cruising to Surtsey Island
- Seydisfjordur, Iceland
- Akureyri, Iceland
- Isafjordur, Iceland
- Grundarfjordur, Iceland
For more information about your ship, Wind Star’s ms Star Breeze, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on the elegant Windstar ms Star Breeze
- All meals on board the ship’s restaurants featuring gourmet fare, including room service
- Complimentary soft beverages including bottled water, sparkling water, sodas, fresh juices, milk, fruit
smoothies, tea, coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas and espresso
- Airport transfers from/to Keflavik International Airport (KEF) to/from ship on arrival (July 16) and
departure day (July 23)
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!