Join us for the 25th anniversary of Olivia Travel in 2015! We’ll celebrate by setting sail with 1,900 women for an amazing 12-day celebration on our first-ever cruise to Australia and New Zealand. As always, we’ve chartered the entire ship so you can be out and free on your vacation!
This cruise is sure to be the vacation of a lifetime. Aside from seven incredible ports of call, you’ll also have four wonderful days at sea to rejuvenate, luxuriate and relax. We’ll depart from magnificent Sydney Harbor with its stunning views, rich Aboriginal history and the famed Sydney Opera House. In Hobart, ranked one of the Top 10 cities in the world by Lonely Planet and the capital of Tasmania, you’ll have the opportunity to hand-feed Forester kangaroos, visit koalas and see native species such as devils, quolls and wombats in the Bonorong Wildlife Park. Across the Tasman Sea in New Zealand, cruise the scenic and striking Fiordland National Park, filled with jagged mountain peaks, craggy lakes and dramatic rainforests. You’ll visit the New Zealand town that resembles Edinburgh – Dunedin – as well as the French and British settlement nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano, Akaroa. On the North Island, stop in the adventurous city of Wellington, home to the mountains and valleys in scenes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. You’ll then have the opportunity to visit Tauranga, your starting point to Rotorua, the geothermal wonderland of fiery heat and magical waters. We’ll conclude our celebration in Auckland, one of the world’s most fascinating cities, built atop old volcanoes on the narrow isthmus that connects the Northland peninsula to the rest of the island.
- Sydney, Australia
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Fiordland National Park (scenic cruising), New Zealand
- Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand
- Akaroa (Christchurch), New Zealand
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Tauranga (Rotorua), New Zealand
- Auckland, New Zealand
To learn more about your ship, Holland America’s ms Oosterdam, Click here
- Accommodations for 12 days/11 nights on board Holland America’s ms Oosterdam
- All meals on board, including room service (specialty restaurants have a nominal charge)
- Coffee, tea, juices during all meals
- Gratuities, port charges/taxes, which are covered in NDA fees
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
For more information about things you should know before you go, please Click here
Click here for room options, pricing and availability.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!