Grab your camera and join us for one of Olivia’s most popular trips, our Amazing Galápagos Adventure. Pack your sense of adventure and get ready to explore this natural paradise for ten days with the women of Olivia. This Olivia adventure promotes eco-aware travel and environmental conservation, with a focus on improving the welfare of the local population.
Watch "Exploring the Galapagos Islands" (3:42)
Discover the origin of Charles Darwin’s inspiration as you journey to a land of unrivaled beauty, one that set his imagination aflame and changed the course of science. Geographically isolated from the mainland, The Galápagos, a World Heritage Site, teems with unique wildlife, much of which is found only on these islands. You’ll learn all about the natural history of the islands, getting up close and personal with species such as blue-footed boobies, marine iguanas, Galápagos penguins, flamingos and Darwin’s finches, all in the company of the women of Olivia.
Your time near the equator will be spent amongst a spectacular array of flora and fauna. Scan the skies for red-throated frigates wheeling and courting. Take a dip with doe-eyed sea lion pups in the blue equatorial waters. Set your shutter speed to S-L-O-W for the giant tortoises moseying along, and ogle the incredible blue-footed boobies performing their intricate mating rituals. You can swim around the black sand beaches of Isabela, or snorkel and kayak with some of the most interesting sea creatures. At night, relish in your day’s activities with the National Geographic naturalists and your new Olivia friends.
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- San Cristobal, Galápagos
- Española, Galápagos
- Floreana, Galápagos
- Isabela, Galápagos
- Dragon Hill and Guy Fawkes, Santa Cruz, Galápagos
- Santiago, Galápagos
- Genovesa, Galápagos
- Baltra, Galápagos
To learn more about your ship, National Geographic Lindblad Expeditions’ ms Islander, Click here
- 1-night hotel in Guayaquil before the trip at the Hilton Colón on October 11, 2014
- Complimentary hotel shuttle from the airport to hotel and hotel to airport for October 11, 2014 arrivals
- 1-night hotel in Guayaquil after the trip at the Hilton Colón on October 20, 2014 (or day room for late night departures on October 20, 2014)
- Roundtrip airfare: Guayaquil – San Cristobal; Baltra - Guayaquil
- 7 nights aboard the National Geographic Lindblad Expeditions’ ms Islander
- Water, coffee, tea and soft drinks throughout the day and at meals
- Expedition DVD for each household
- Galápagos Park entrance fee (subject to increase), which are covered in NDA fees
- Use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits
- Gratuities to naturalists and ship’s crew, port charges/taxes, which are covered in NDA fees
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
For more information about things you should know before you go, please Click here
Click here for room options, pricing and availability.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!