We’re going back to the Galápagos with a once-in-a-lifetime chance to witness animals found nowhere else on the planet, with National Geographic/Lindblad Expeditions and 47 women of Olivia. From the moment you step onto these dazzling shores, you're confronted by giant tortoises basking in the sun, lava lizards darting between rocks, and frigates swooping overhead. Blue-footed boobies still perform their mating dances right under your nose and sea lions do figure eights as you snorkel past. You’ll be able to snorkel nearly every day, sometimes twice a day. For those who prefer to stay dry, there’s the service of our undersea specialist, who’ll share undersea video footage with you during the cocktail hour. And each day you’ll have the option to walk, hike, kayak, or zodiac cruise, and to join a different naturalist as you choose: there are no assigned groups. It’s no wonder Darwin was so taken with these islands, and millions of visitors come to explore their flora and fauna year after year…no one who has walked among these unique creatures will ever forget the experience.
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dragon Hill and Guy Fawkes, Santa Cruz
- San Cristobal
- All meals indicated (B/L/D)
- Round-trip flight from Guayaquil to Galápagos
- Transfer to hotel and ship upon arrival and to hotel and airport upon departure
- Services of Olivia cruise director, Lindblad Expeditions’ leader, naturalist staff, National Geographic photography instructor, expert guides and the ship’s doctor
- Use of kayaks, snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Voyage DVD (one per household)
- Gratuities to ship’s crew and naturalists
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee, port charges and service taxes (subject to increase)
- Internal Ecuador flights (Guayaquil – San Cristobal – Baltra – Guayaquil)
- Olivia assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!