Our Amazing Galápagos Adventure is back by popular demand! Discover Darwin’s inspiration as you journey to islands of unrivaled beauty on this Olivia eco-adventure. Scan the skies for red-throated frigates wheeling and courting. Snorkel in clear equatorial waters, check out isolated species of finches and giant tortoises, and don’t forget to take a few snapshots of the incredible blue-footed boobies and playful sea lions! If you enjoy learning about the natural world, and exploring with a group of like-minded women, this intimate, 47-guest voyage on board the National Geographic Lindblad Expedition’s ms Islander is a dream come true!
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- San Cristobal
- Dragon Hill and Guy Fawkes, Santa Cruz
- All meals indicated (B/L/D)
- Round-trip flight from Guayaquil to Galápagos
- Transfer to hotel and ship upon arrival and to hotel and airport upon departure
- Services of Olivia cruise director, Lindblad Expeditions’ leader, naturalist staff, National Geographic photography, instructor, expert guides and the ship’s doctor
- Use of kayaks, snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Voyage DVD (one per household)
- Gratuities to ship’s crew and naturalists
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee (subject to increase), which are covered in NDA fees
- Internal Ecuador flights (Guayaquil – San Cristobal – Baltra – Guayaquil)
- Gratuities to naturalists and ship’s crew, port charges/taxes, which are covered in NDA fees
- Olivia assistance throughout
For more information about things you should know before you go, please click here.
Click here for room options, pricing and availability.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!