Get ready for an extraordinary Olivia experience! This exclusive tour sells out quickly, and is back by popular demand, so book now!
Our African Safari to Kenya and Tanzania is 10 days of adventure designed to delight you. Visit Nairobi, Kenya; the Ngorongoro Crater and Conservation Area in Tanzania; the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania; and the Maasai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya. From amazing service at the best 5-star hotel in Nairobi, to special cultural experiences, wildlife drives, and a local guide who knows Tanzania and Kenya inside and out, Olivia has orchestrated a premier African safari adventure just for you.
Olivia brings you an unparalleled African experience—Visit with an esteemed Maasai elder; take in stunning vistas filled with lions, leopards, gazelle, and hippo; feed a giraffe, and see an elephant feeding; visit Karen Blixen’s “Out of Africa” home; lunch with a bead jeweler whose profits go to ensure disadvantaged girls are provided with housing and an education…and that’s just the beginning! We have carefully arranged this trip so that you spend the bulk of your time exploring! Three flights with all transfers within Africa are included to enhance your comfort and minimize lengthy drives on dusty, bumpy roads, so you can spend more time taking photos and making memories. On safari, we will seat a maximum of six guests in our nine-passenger vehicles, guaranteeing you a window seat and access to a pop-up roof hatch.
We’ve chosen expert guides who know and love Olivia, and who help us make your vacation the trip of a lifetime. Our guides are also making a difference in their local communities. For example, our safari tour operator gives back extensively to the Nairobi community, helping girls escape the slums by sponsoring scholarship programs. We’ll even have an optional visit to the children in the AmeriShare program.
Safari game drives through African parks, a visit to the Serengeti, lunch in the Ngorongoro crater, visit a massai village and so much more...
- Visit the Dame Daphne Sheldrick’s Wildlife Foundation in Nairobi (as seen on OPRAH)
- See an elephant feeding
- Tour the home of Lady Karen von Blixen, author of Out of Africa
- Hand-feed endangered Rothschild giraffes at the Giraffe Center
- Eat a bush luncheon in the Ngorongoro Crater (subject to approval by park authorities)
- Enjoy an Olduvai Gorge lecture and museum visit
- Experience a Maasai village
- Give back through an optional America Share project visit to a school within a African slum
- Participate in a moving farewell bush dinner
- Enjoy lots of “extras” like meeting a revered Maasai elder, and lunching with a well-known Kenyan bead jewelry artisan who supports local girls’ education through scholarships
- Treat yourself to an optional hot air balloon safari
- Get adventurous with an optional sightseeing flight to Lake Victoria
You’ll enjoy comfortable and unique lodgings during your time in Africa with Olivia. You’ll start your stay at the world-famous Tudor-style Norfolk- Fairmont Hotel in Nairobi, which has been featured in many safari films and is well-known for its famous visitors and excellent cuisine. Next you’ll enjoy the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, a triumph of ecological and architectural fusion overlooking the Ngorongoro Crater. The Serengeti Serena Lodge, set high on the saddle of a tree-clad ridge, commands panoramic views across the Serengeti. You’ll also experience a luxury tented camp, the Main Governor’s Camp, located right where the Mara River bends, and affording a spectacular view.