Get ready for an extraordinary Olivia experience! This exclusive tour sells out quickly, and is back by popular demand, so book now!
Our African Safari to Kenya and Tanzania is 10 days of adventure designed to delight you. Visit Nairobi, Kenya; the Ngorongoro Crater and Conservation Area in Tanzania; the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania; and the Maasai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya. From amazing service at the best 5-star hotel in Nairobi, to special cultural experiences, wildlife drives, and a local guide who knows Tanzania and Kenya inside and out, Olivia has orchestrated a premier African safari adventure just for you.
Olivia brings you an unparalleled African experience—Visit with an esteemed Maasai elder; take in stunning vistas filled with lions, leopards, gazelle, and hippo; feed a giraffe, and see an elephant feeding; visit Karen Blixen’s “Out of Africa” home; lunch with a bead jeweler whose profits go to ensure disadvantaged girls are provided with housing and an education…and that’s just the beginning! We have carefully arranged this trip so that you spend the bulk of your time exploring! Three flights with all transfers within Africa are included to enhance your comfort and minimize lengthy drives on dusty, bumpy roads, so you can spend more time taking photos and making memories. On safari, we will seat a maximum of six guests in our nine-passenger vehicles, guaranteeing you a window seat and access to a pop-up roof hatch.
We’ve chosen expert guides who know and love Olivia, and who help us make your vacation the trip of a lifetime. Our guides are also making a difference in their local communities. For example, our safari tour operator gives back extensively to the Nairobi community, helping girls escape the slums by sponsoring scholarship programs. We’ll even have an optional visit to the children in the AmericaShare program.
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Maasai Mara, Kenya
To view a full list of accommodations, Click here
- Accommodations for 10 days/9 nights in the finest hotels, lodges and tent camps
- Airport group arrival transfer and departure transfers on days of program (November 2, 2014 and November 11, 2014) with personal “Meet and Greet” upon arrival at Jomo Kenyata International Airport (NBO)
- Private day-use rooms on the day of departure
- All meals while in Kenya & Tanzania
- Water, soft drinks, coffee, tea at all meals
- Special enhancements and time-saving flights
- Meeting with a Maasai Elder
- Visit to Dame Daphne Sheldrick’s Wildlife Foundation in Nairobi (as seen on Oprah)
- Visit to Karen Blixen’s home (author of “Out of Africa”) and to Giraffe Center
- Lunch at Gemini’s, featuring African jewelry
- Bush luncheon in the Ngorongoro Crater (subject to approval by park authorities)
- Museum visit and lecture at Olduvai Gorge
- Maasai village visit
- Farewell Bush dinner
- Option to visit America Share sponsored project and participate
- Safari briefing conducted by your Micato Safari Director
- Private charter flights from Nairobi to Lake Manyara, via Arusha
- Private charter flight from Serengeti to Maasai Mara
- Private charter or scheduled flight from Maasai Mara to Nairobi
- Guaranteed window seat and access to pop-up roof hatch on safari vehicles (complimentary beverages included)
- Safari library with wildlife guidebooks
- Services of the Flying Doctors’ Society, an emergency airborne medical unit
- Welcome gift, including authentic safari hat and wooden animal necklace
- Olivia safari vest (let us know your size in advance)
- All entrance fees to parks (subject to increase), which are covered in NDA fees
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodations and included meals, which are covered in NDA fees
- All porterage throughout
- All gratuities, including the Driver Guides and Safari Director. which are covered in NDA fees
- Micato’s concierge service
- Hospitality desk, fully staffed throughout the day in Nairobi and on safari
- Olivia representative to accompany the groupe
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please Click here
Click here for room options, pricing and availability.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!