Hi Folks - We are planning on a 1 and 2 night Pre in Papeete (Sept. 20-22 or 21-22), depending on the flights and a 3 night post in Bora Bora, Sept. 29 - Oct. 2. So far here are our options (but not yet confirmed). Because they are NOT confirmed, we are not able to put these packages out for you yet. The group air is on Air Tahiti.
1. Depart LAX around 1 or 4pm on Sept. 20 to arrive in Papeete the evening of Sept. 20 and join us for a 2 night pre hotel stay.
2. Depart LAX on a red-eye on Sept. 21, which gets you into Papeete around 6am Sept. 22 and take a day-room package with us before going to the ship at approx. 2 or 3pm (So far they are saying they do not have plans for a daytime flight out of LAX on Sept. 21 - only a red-eye).
3. Depart LAX at 4:00pm on Sept 22 and arrive at approx. 9:30pm on Sept. 22 and go directly to the ship. This is what a majority of our guests have done in the past. If the flight is late, the ship will wait :-)
At the moment they are saying they will only have a red-eye on the 21st, and no 1pm or 4pm day time flights, which means you will either get in at 6am in the morning on Sept. 22, or 9:30pm that evening on Sept, 22 (which is fine as the ship will wait for these arrivals.). The flight times have not been published, so we will not have the group flight costs and times until mid-November, and that will be about the time we put out the pre and post packages.
For the return, here are what the options are looking like:
1. Late night flight on Sept. 28 - you will not miss any of the programming or meals for the last day. About 40% of our guests did this flight in the past.
2. Late night flight on Sept. 29. This means you would need to purchase a day-room package during the day as disembarkation from the ship is by 10am, and flights depart at approx. 10pm or 11:30pm.
3. If you take our 3 night Bora Bora Package, you will depart Papeete on the evening of Oct. 2. This flight is still being confirmed which is why we cannot yet confirm this package.
Thanks for everyone's patience. You will have plenty of time to book this!