I've been asked to explain how to post a photo in a conversation thread. I will try my best to do that here.
This is the way I do it.
1. You need to upload your photo to some type of storage site. For instance, I use flickr. http://www.flickr.com
You can sign up with a free account.
2. You can then copy the html code. If you get stuck at that point ask me here and I'll help you out. Basically you'll find it when you click on "all sizes" on your photo page on flickr.
3. Simply copy the code and come back here and hit reply to where you want to post it.
4. There is an HTML button above the content box. You click that and a new window opens. That is where you paste the html code.
5. click update and it should appear in the original context box and the other HTML window will be gone.
6. Post topic and you're done!
I hope this helps!